Sue Baynes for Qld - Senate Candidate
Sue is a retired high school teacher (16 years) and pastor (12 years). Sue lives at Robina and is married with two adult children and three grandchildren. Sue loves riding her Harley, and is also a passionate Gold Coast "Suns" AFL fan & experienced cricket scorer. Sue believes the major parties are not serving families and small business well, and has been a past Family First candidate in the last state election.
Family First is Australia’s leading independent party, with long experience serving in the balance-of-power all over the nation. Qld voters will be very well served by voting 1 for FAMILY FIRST in the Senate.
FAMILY FIRST supports:
- Jobs – your right to work, and helping young people get jobs
- Affordable housing – reviving the Great Australian Dream of home ownership for all
- Lower taxes – a 20% tax rate for all Australians and less red tape
- Affordable energy – getting our living costs and business costs down so more people have jobs
- Safer roads – fixing Queensland’s ‘black spots’ to make our roads safer for all
- Water and export markets for family farms – land and water ownership policies to help our farmers feed the world
- Free speech, freedom of conscience and religion – defending the freedoms upon which this great nation was built.
Find other Family First candidates: FamilyFirstQld.org.au/candidates.