Social Media Usage Policy
Facebook users who contribute to likes, sharing and comments on this page are permitted to use this page because they 'like' Family First. Contributions in comments or other behaviour that is abusive, crude, inflammatory, disrespectful, argumentative, disparaging of Family First, its supporters or policies, or is otherwise indicative that the user does not Like Family First, will result in hiding of posts, deletion of posts or banning of the user from the page or channel.
Our social media channels are not a public forums; they are to promote the work of Family First and encourage those who 'like' Family First.
Without limiting the foregoing, Family First reserves the right to hide or remove posts, or ban users, for posting comments that are:
- defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or that it violates laws regarding harassment, discrimination, racial vilification, privacy or contempt;
- intentionally false or misleading;
- an infringement of intellectual property rights including copyright;
- abusive, offensive or obscene;
- inappropriate, off topic, repetitive or vexatious.
For example we reserve the right to reject contributions that have been widely canvassed in the forum.
We also reserve the right to reject contributions from participants who seek to dominate the discussion;
- compromising the privacy of any person or containing inappropriate personal information;
- seeking to endorse commercial products or services;
- seeking to directly solicit donations;
- deliberate provocation of other community members;
- impersonating someone else and/or posting on behalf of a suspended member; or
- behaviour that could otherwise be considered cyber-bullying, trolling or misuse of a telecommunications service.
If you believe a post or comment should be removed that hasn't been yet, please bring it to our attention as soon as possible via direct message or email secretary@FamilyFirstQld.org.au for our consideration.