By becoming a member today, you’ll be helping us fight for a fairer tax system and better conditions for small business — two keys to supporting our own families and our economy.
Please take a moment to discover more of our economic policies, and then join us in helping restore the balance for a fairer, stronger Australia:
- Family First believes that reducing red tape for small businesses is essential in enabling them to put their best efforts into producing the goods and services we need for both domestic and overseas markets.
- We believe that taxation arrangements for small business should be such that they provide reward for effort and encourage both the growth of small businesses and their opportunity to employ others.
- Family First opposes state payroll tax regimes as an inefficient tax on job creation.
- Family First believes in small government with minimal interference in family and community life. As a general rule, we oppose new tax measures and new spending measures.
- Family First supports a flat tax system applying the same rate of taxation across the community and without discrimination between businesses, individuals or differing income levels.
To view Family First Queensland's other key policies, visit our Policy page.