By becoming a member today, you’ll help restore the balance to our country’s regional and rural areas.
Please also take a moment to discover more key points from our Country Policy below:
- Family First supports the Western Australian Royalties for Regions program, and seeks that all States and Territories have the same regime in place.
- Family First supports food security and transparency on foreign acquisitions of Australian farming land.
- Family First wants improvements to country roads, which require equal funding compared to city roads, especially in regard to road fatality and injury statistics.
- Family First opposes radical animal activists, and trusts and supports farmers in exercising their right to manage their animals in a humane and responsible way.
- Family First supports country hospitals being run by their own local health boards, not centralised bureaucracies in major cities.
For the full Country Policy, please visit our Country Policy page.
To view Family First Queensland's other key policies, visit our Policy page.